Are you a musician looking for Management, or a Label?
Are you trying to take a major Step Up in your career?
Or have you been in the music business for years and completely lost touch with your passion?
I’m launching a Demo Run of a – 12 Week Customized Coaching Program – that meets LIVE on a week-week basis starting July 2019. The program will have a maximum of 8 participants.
ARTIST 2 ARTIST BELIEVES IN PROVIDING AFFORDABLE BUSINESS EDUCATION TO CREATORS
Would you like to take part in the demo recording of a program that will live online and serve fellow musicians irregardless of location, background or income limitations?
Your name, image, or likeness will not appear in the video.
You’ll receive a customized coaching package that normally costs 3,000-4,500 (Pounds/Dollars/Euro).
My name is Petal Largie, aka http://www.artist-2artist.com. I’ve worked with legendary artist manager Danny Goldberg (Nirvana, Bonnie Raitt, Stevie Nicks), established and managed a full service social media for Peaches (XL Recordings), interned in the booking department with Blue Note Entertainment Group (NYC), and curated events in Berlin, Germany with artists such as Dixon (Innervisions), Alex Barack (Jazzanova), Peaches (XL Recordings), Mocky (Feist’s Producer), Gonzales, Jamie Lidell, Boris (Panorama Bar), etc. I’m also an Artist myself (hence the name of my business: Artist 2 Artist, and have managed and run my own career in the international DJ-nightlife scene, which lead from me moving from a local DJ in NYC to living in Switzerland and Germany, appearing as headliner in 8 countries by the age of 24.
By the end of this 3 month program, you will have:
– A deepened connection with your Purpose.
– A clear plan of action (including sustainable goals) for the next 12 months.
– The tools to sustain a long term artistic career that leaves you with a sense of Fulfillment, v.s. drained or destroyed.
– The confidence to make important career decisions.
– The processes to solidly plan any type of project, i.e. recording schedule, album, vetting a new business team (management, label, etc), or planning a tour.
– Clear boundaries, and a strong sense of who and what opportunities to steer clear of and what people or opportunities truly align with your Brand Mission.
We’ll work in a small group (maximum 8 ppl) to strategize and solve the following problems:
1. How do I create a ‘professional’ Artist – Brand that can attract the attention of hi-level Managers, Labels, and Booking Agents?
2. How can I create authentic marketing content that stands out in the jungle of Social Media?
3. How can I earn a living and sustain a long term career in the music business?
4. How can I get un-stuck and move my career to the next level?
5. How can I attract more fans?
6. I’m extremely introverted – how am I going to survive in this industry?
7. How can I create sustainable strategies to balance my life and time?
8. How do I create a long term plan for my career?
9. What type of music career is best suited for me? Should I remain independent or pursue the label dream?
HOW TO APPLY
CRITERIA: I’m looking for strictly unsigned to mid-level musicians who are very motivated and very serious about their career and life fulfillment. Each session lasts 1.5 hours, and is facilitated Live by http://www.artist-2artist.com. There are only 8 places available. We’ll start mid July 2019.
Please start the application process by filling out this FORM:
150 per month (450 total). Weekly payment plans are also available.
SCHOLARSHIP OR BURSARY
There are 2 bursary, or scholarship places available.